Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My Top 10

This week is pretty relaxed so far, I'm still on my break from work and I hope to get a couple of things done. Today a friend from Brazil is here to visit so I'll keep this one short...
  • Being on Holidays
    I am on a three week break from work and it's been great so far. I have been to visit my parents, went on a trip to Amsterdam and am currently having a friend over from Brazil. Next week my cousin will come to visit and there will be some going out during the next days. And the other days... I hope I will just have some more nice weather, a relaxed time and do some nice things.
  • This book
    my Dad recommended it to me and I really love it.


  • Reading in general
    When it's getting a bit colder outside I just love to sit on my couch with a cup of tea or hot chocolate and read a book. I'm glad have a bit of time for that at the moment.
  • This show
    I found the whole box when I was visiting a friend for his birthday and he gave it to me so I can rewatch all of the episodes, yay!
  • I planned to go to the Octoberfest with some friends and I wanted to wear a dress like this
  • Amsterdam
  • My new glasses
    I broke my old ones so this will be my new pair. I will get them next week. Can't wait!
  • Having a drink with my Brazilian friend

  • This song


  • Going to bed early. And that's what I'm going to do now....

Jenny, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment