Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hey there,
it's me again. A lot of things have happened since the last post. Short version: We just made it to the Scouts camp on my birthday when my car died. It was probably just too much but I'm glad it happened there and not on my way back to Cologne or something. Anyway, it was very sad and I had to leave it there. Besides that we had some lovely days there. When I came back my Mum and me went looking for cars as I said I definately want a new one. We were driving around looking at used cars and found a lovely turqouise Nissan Micra which I now bought two days ago for a very reasonable price. I'm pretty happy with it although I am flat broke now...
Right now I'm back at my parents' because my grandparents have been married for 50 years now and there's a big celebration going on until tomorrow. It's unbelievable that someone is married for such a long time and I'm pretty proud of them. My Mum and Dad have been married for 25 years now which is pretty impressive, too, especially because my Mum is still so young.
Now, I have been a little productive and made some lovely watermelon-shaped oven cloths. I'll show you some pictures when I'm back at home.
Tell me, has anyone some nice ideas for lovely decorations for the summer? Or any other summer plans? I really hope to go visit a friend in Spain in September. What are your plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment