Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

More changes?

January 2012 is nearly half over. Time is flying. Okay, it's only been 15 days yet the new year doesn't feel so "new" anymore. It has been good so far.
My plan works. Making 2012 my year. The new year is only a few days old and I have felt good at least once a day. That's good, right? Made me think that every night before I go to bed I should think of something nice that happened that day. Good plan, isn't it? Well, anyway, I'm feeling good and I am sure this year will hold some more surprises and good things for me.
At the moment I'm thinking about moving again. Today I went through the internet looking for appartments. So far there haven't been any great ones but I think I'll just keep my eyes open. I really like my appartment, it's just the right size for me and in the meantime it is very pretty. Actually I haven't thought that I ever want to move out. But there are a few problems: It still bothers me that it takes me 40 minutes to get to work. It's a 15 minutes walk to the next tram station if there's no bus so you can never be spontaneous because you always depend on the busses and all. In summer it's easier, I just went nearly everywhere by bike but in winter that's not the greatest thing to do.
The other thing is that there was a problem with the balcony above my flat. There's nobody living in the flat so nobody noticed that there was water all over the balcony for days or even weeks from the heavy rain. Now the water came through the floor (my ceiling!) and it doesn't look very good. I have no idea if they have to remove the whole balcony but I'm really scared that it could get worse. Above my window there's already a black spot and I'm freaked out that it could be mildew. I mean, that's really bad for the lungs and all if it really is...
The only problem is that I am so sick of moving. I hate it. I really don't want to pack all my stuff again and unpack in a new place but i suppose that's just what I'll have to do.
Well, these are the thoughts on moving, if somebody knows a nice flat in Cologne or someone who is moving or any information really, just let me know!

Jenny xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment