Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday work/ long weekend

Hi everyone!
It's Sunday again and I'll have to go back to work tomorrow after a lovely long weekend. I drove home on Wednesday and after a huge traffic jam I arrived just in time for the first day of our Scouts festival. We were really lucky with the weather, it was a bit chilly but dry most of the time and everyone was there. I loved it! Thursday was the second day and it was even better, sunshine all day, warm weather and all the people I haven't seen in a long time. I really enjoyed just talking to some of them, being there and that some things never change...
The rest of the time I tried to spend with my family but honestly there wasn't much time left. It was still good.
Yesterday I drove back to Cologne because I hate it to come back on a Sunday having to sort my things quickly and go back to work on Monday. Like this I have a day off just to get stuff organized here and relax a little. And do do some work:
I changed the furniture in my living room because I needed to make some space near the window for my planned work space so I swapped the couch and the dining table.

don't look at the mess, I took the picture while I was still working...

It makes the room look so much bigger but also it looked a bit pale so I decorated the white wall with something I found on the internet a while ago:

<3

I still don't have my desk and all for the work space but I'll show you as soon as I do!
How does your work space look like? O love to see where other people are being creative/productive! Would you show me pictures? Did you plan your space or did it just "grow"?

More plans for today:
  • Making something nice for dinner (Pasta with garlic, spinach and tomatoe sauce)
  • Relaxing
  • Reading (I'm participating in a book club at Lovelybooks, we're reading Oliver Twist
  • Watching a movie on telly tonight
What are your plans for today?

xoxo, Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment