Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My top 10

First of all: A friend of mine asked me lately, why I don't blog in German. Well, I really want that my friends who don't speak German can read the blog as well. Most of the blogs I read are in English and as I am interacting with some of these bloggers it's just obvious that I write in English as well. And, in the meantime, I'm just so used to writing in English so much that it just comes naturally. But I'll try to translate some of my posts into German now, see below. I won't do it all of the time but I'll try my best...


I drove down to my parents' last weekend to celebrate my birthday with friends and family (well at least to see them for a while, it wasn't a big celebration), to watch some football, to go to a theme park with some friends and to just relax for a while. It has been very nice so far, I really enjoyed it. Here's what I like these days:


This lovely necklace. My friend gave it to me for my birthday.


There's a watch inside ;-)


My new dress


My other new dress


Flowers on my balcony


The view from my balcony ;-)


Sunset in my hometown


my new haircolor...
  • It's so important to believe in yourself and your strength. It's good to know that other people have the same worries but are trying to beat them. See this nice post at Bonnie's blog
  • I am starting a photography project these days. As I'm still at my parents' I have been looking for all my old cameras. I really want to try something else than digital photography and I'll tell you about it as soon as there are any news. (Even if I want to go back to the roots, this is what I'm going to save some money for)
  • My friend finally bought the tickets for Summerjam Festival and I'm so looking forward to going there!
What have been your favourites lately?

Jenny, xoxo


Als erstes: Eine Freundin hat mich vor Kurzem gefragt, warum ich nicht auf Deutsch blogge. Naja, ich möchte, dass meine Freunde, die kein Deutsch sprechen, mein Blog auch lesen können. Die meisten Blogs, die ich selbst lese sind auf Englisch und da ich zum Teil mit den Bloggern in Kontakt stehe ist es für mich ganz normal, dass ich auch auf Englisch schreibe. Außerdem habe ich mich in der Zwischenzeit so daran gewöhnt, dass ich auf Englisch schreibe, dass es ganz von allein kommt. Ich werde versuchen, einige meiner Posts in Zukunft zu übersetzen, die Übersetzung steht dann unten. Ich werde das bestimmt nicht immer machen, aber ich tu mein Bestes...

Ich bin zu meinen Eltern gefahren, um meinen Geburtstag mit Freunden und Familie zu feiern (zumindest, um alle für eine Weile zu sehen, eine große Feier gab es nicht), um Fußball zu kucken, um mit ein paar Leuten in den Europapark zu gehen und einfach für eine Weile zu entspannen. Es war echt schön bisher, ich genieße es. Hier seht ihr, was mir die letzten Tage gefallen hat:

  • Diese süße Halskette. Ich habe sie von einer Freundin zum Geburtstag bekommen. Es ist eine kleine Uhr drin ;-)
  • Mein neues Kleid
  • Mein anderes neues Kleid
  • Die Blumen auf meinem Balkon
  • Die Aussicht von meinem Balkon
  • Der Sonnenuntergang in meinem Heimatdorf
  • Meine neue Haarfarbe
  • Es ist so wichtig, an sich selbst zu glauben und an seine eigene Stärke. Gut zu wissen, dass andere Leute sich die gleichen Gedanken machen und versuchen, sie abzuschütteln. Auf Bonnies Blog gibt es einen tollen Post darüber
  • Ich fange gerade mit einem Fotoprojekt an. Hier bein meinen Eltern habe ich nach meinen alten Kameras gesucht. Ich will es statt Digitalfotografie mal analog versuchen und erzähle euch, wenn es dazu was Neues gibt. (auch wenn ich zu den Anfängen zurück will spare ich trotzdem hierfür)
  • Meine Freundin hat endlich die Tickets fürs Summerjam Festival gekauft und ich freu mich schon so drauf!
Was hat euch die letzte Zeit begeistert?

Jenny, xoxo




1 comment:

  1. Am besten gefällt mir die Kette.
    Ich hatte auch mal eine Uhrenkette, aber die ist dann leider kaputt gegangen :(

    ReplyDelete