Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekend Work: Crocheted Cardigan

Writing this post took me quite a while as my Photostream doesn't work and I have no idea where all my pictures have gone. It is pretty annoying as I'm taking most of the pictures with my phone and there were a few really nice ones so I hope they're not gone forever...

Update: I eventually got the pictures back on my phone but they're not on my computer, I have no idea why but I was searching the internet and there seem to be more people having this problem. If anyone knows what to do about it, let me know!

So here's what I wanted to share:


It's crocheted cardigan, I saw one like this in a magazine with knitting and crocheting patterns 


I personalized it by using different colors, makes it look even cuter.


It has this on the back and it wasn't even that hard to do, but looks so nice.


That's what the arms look like. They have a different pattern. Counting all the crochets made me sick but it was worth it.


I was even thinking what else I could make with this pattern.

The sun finally arrived around here and I'm going to spend the rest of the day sitting outside hopefully (I have a two week break from work), a friend of mine is coming over later and tonight I'll go to the cinema. Nice, quiet day, I'd say, although I have some stuff to do, too. But that can wait until tomorrow ;-)

What have you been up to? How are you spending warm spring days?

Jenny, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment