Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Ireland - Part 2

As I promised, here are some more pictures of my little trip to Ireland.

On my first day I went to Dingle, which is a small village by the seaside on Dingle Peninsula. I have been there before on a daytrip but I wanted to go there again as it is incredibly beautiful. See yourself:


What I love in Ireland is that you have all those green hills right next to the sea.


They make some very famous ice cream in Dingle at Murphy's. Their most popular flavour is sea salt which sounds weird but tastes like heaven.


I know what I'm talking about, I had it myself ;-)


In the village there are lots of tiny shops which are beautifully decorated with colours and flowers. I think they are only for the tourists but they still look so pretty: 



What I really like are all those colourful houses and wooden doors. You can find them all around the country and I can't get enough of them.



How did you like my pictures? What else would you like to see?

Jenny, xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment