Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Short visit on my favourite island

At the end of June I finally got the chance to go back to Ireland for a couple of days. I travelled around a little, went to the sea, to Dingle, to Killarney with its National Park and to Cork of course. I got the chance to meet some friends and my beloved Irish family. It's so nice to still be in touch with them and they made me feel at home in an instant when I got there. Unfortunately I only had six days but they were good anyway and I enjoyed the little break especially as things got a lot harder around here but that's a different story.

If you wonder why I love this little country so much, here are some reasons:







I'll show you a couple more pictures during the next days! I hope you enjoy them...

What have you been up to? Want to share some holiday pictures?

Jenny, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment