Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Lovelybooks & allfreecrochet-givaway

I should really post something about lovelybooks today. It's a nice web page about books. You can create your own bookshelf with all the books you have read and want to read in the future. You can talk with others about your favourite books, authors and everything you love about reading. As I have been into books ever since I was able to read (and even before that) it's really a nice page for me and I spend a lot of time there. Every week they have nice givaways and stuff and very often they are looking for test readers of new books. All you have to do is sign in, leave comments about a specific subject and then, if you are lucky you get a free book and can talk to others while reading. I have been so lucky and won three books during the last days and now I'm just waiting for them to arrive. I'm all excited!
The next big event they're hosting is a 24-hour reading-marathon. It starts on October 2nd at 9am and ends at the same time October 3rd (it's a public holiday in Germany). I have to work on Sunday but I'm off Monday and I hope to join in and also blog about my experience and the books I have read...
I'll also blog about the books I've won when they are here.
That's all, I just wanted to tell you about it, one of my favourite pages on the internet (maybe I should do that more often, about my favourite blogs and all...).

Jenny xoxo


PS: Have a look at the nice givaway at http://www.allfreecrochet.com/sweeps/Granny-Square-Love-Book-Giveaway#contestTop . I hope I'll win this book, I NEED some new inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment