Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Looking for inspiration

I am thinking about working creatively a bit more and I already have some ideas in my mind, I'd love to sew some clothes or bags or things like that, not entirely sure yet. But before that I want to get some ideas from others so here are a few questions for you (maybe you could share this post with your friends as well, I'd like to get as much feedback as possible!):
  • What is your favourite accesoire?
  • What makes it so special for you?
  • What is your favourite piece of clothing and what makes it special?
  • Is there anything you miss when you think about clothes and accesoires?
  • Is there anything you'd like to have but can't because it's not available where you live, too expensive or maybe because it doesn't exist yet?
Would be great if you could help me, I'll share my ideas with you in a few weeks...

Until that, have a look at fancy stuff here






Jenny xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment