September was great! I've got to spend some time at home with my family and I also got to spend some time away. I didn't have to work too much and I had some time to concentrate on the stuff I really like to do. Unfortunately there were some not so nice things, too, but they are not going to spoil my positive post here...
So here's what September was like:
- I had cheese from Amsterdam
- I dyed my hair. It was supposed to be red...
- I got to see some people I love
- I got to know Amsterdam. And fell in love.
- I did some shopping and enjoyed it although I usually don't like it that much
What has September been like for you?