Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

I'm not sorry



Dear readers,

I really hope that some of you still have me on their blogroll or RSS so you're going to notice that I'm back. I'm glad you're still here and I am planning on staying for a while but I needed a break. I'm not sorry that I took it, because this is a hobby and I had to figure some things out that are more important to me at the moment. Anyways, I'm glad you stopped by and I hope you'll like what I'm going to share around here. To everyone who waited for me and came back here: Thanks for your patience. To everyone who's new here: Great that you found your way here, I hope you like what you see. Maybe tell me if you do or if you'd like to see other things around here, also don't be afraid to ask questions, I'd love to answer them! If you want to share something yourself around here, present your own blog, project or just something that is important to you, let me know. This blog isn't a huge thing but maybe you're reaching exactly the readers you want to reach.

That's it for today, I'll be back very soon (promise!) to show you some stuff I've been doing lately.

Jenny, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment